- Child Support Enforcement Division 800-288-7207
- Advocacy, Inc. provides legal representation in uncontested guardianship matters in central New Mexico.
- Law Access New Mexico is a free telephone advisory service for low-income New Mexicans to help them solve legal problems.
- Law Help New Mexico provides legal information and resources to low and moderate income New Mexico residents.
- New Mexico State Bar Bridge to Justice Referral Program offers a 30 minute consultation/case assessment with a private attorney for a cost of $30.
- New Mexico Public Education Department 505-827-5800
- U.S. Department of Education’s Education of Homeless Children & Youth Program 202-401-0113
- National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (NAEHCY) 512-475-8765
- National Center for Homeless Education (NCHE) 800-308-2145
- Domestic Violence Helpline Legal information regarding domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking. 505-243-4300 or toll-free 1-877-974-3400
- National Domestic Violence Hotline Hotline provides 24-hour confidential and anonymous support through advocacy, safety planning, resources and hope. 24-hour Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE(7233)
Health and Disability
- New Mexico Department of Health (505) 841-4100
- Disability Rights New Mexico Protects, promotes and expands the legal and civil rights of persons with disabilities. Tele/TTY: (505) 256-3100; State-wide Toll Free: 1-800-432-4682